Two Schwalbe Marathon Tires For Sale (35-349) $40

For buying and selling folding and micro bicycles. Completely free to use! You can also link to your Ebay auctions etc. For non-commercial use only, and no fakes please.

Two Schwalbe Marathon Tires For Sale (35-349) $40

Postby Footbiker on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Two Schwalbe Marathon tires, size 35-349. They were purchased one week ago from Schwalbe North America for use on my adult foot scooter. I currently have folding bead Stelvios on my scooter with limited life left in them. I decided to try Marathons for some additional tire durability and wear characteristics. I gave the Marathons a 15 mile test ride on a local bike path last week and then decided I want to stick with a light, high performance style tire instead (with Kojaks probably being my best alternative after 349 Stelvios were discontinued). I cannot return or exchange the Marathons since they have been mounted once and used for a few miles.

Marathon tires are for you if you want a robust touring or commuting tire which provides long life and relative freedom from flats. My price is for two tires. You won't pay sales tax and I'll even pay for shipping within the continental U.S. You benefit by paying half price for a pair of tires which are essentially brand new. $40 for both tires.

Email: skatewithloren@yahoo.com
Footbiker

Return to Marketplace