For Sale: Dahon Speed P8

For buying and selling folding and micro bicycles. Completely free to use! You can also link to your Ebay auctions etc. For non-commercial use only, and no fakes please.

For Sale: Dahon Speed P8

Postby njmac on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am

I'm selling this on behalf of my dad, who won't mind me saying he's a bit obsessive about how he keeps his bikes. This one is no exception and is in outstanding condition with only a few minor marks on the frame. He bought this just over a year ago and has used it to commute in sun, rain, snow and hail. he loves it but no longer has to include a train journey and bought himself a nice cyclocross bike instead non folding). So he's reluctantly letting this one go and only has 3 bikes left (cyclocross for comuting, aluminium road bike for general use and carbon for special use. not bad for an old guy :) ) So anyway, poor him. Only 3 bikes.

Chances are people on this forum know more about the bike than I do but I'll give some details anyway. It's a Dahon Speed P8, which is an 8 speed fast but comfortable folder. It's chromoly framed rather than aluminium, which makes it stronger and also absorbs a bit more vibration if you cover any bumpy ground. In addition to the standard specs he has added Schwalbe tyres, a bottle cage and mudguards. The components used really are outstanding on this bike, right down to the Avid brake levers. It's got all kinds of nifty features like a pump built into the seat post so if you need to inflate your tyres (or anyone else's I guess) you just pull the seat post out, unscrew the cap and you have a pump.

The bike is located in Bangor, Northern Ireland, so can be picked up for free but courier delivery is available to most UK addresses for £25. Please note that if you live in the highlands, islands, channel islands etc it will cost slightly more but I will arrange this as cheaply as possible.

He's looking for £350. If he doesn't get that he'll just keep it.
cheers
nj
njmac

Return to Marketplace